Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thanksgiving & The Turkey Trot

We got to celebrate Thanksgiving on Saturday November 29 with a feast.  Believe it or not you had to make reservations for one the 4 seating times.  They were 3pm, 5pm, 7pm or 12am for people who work mid shifts.  Our group had a 5pm seating and before dinner I manage to do the 5K Turkey Trot.  The first half was all uphill and of course the second half was a downhill.  There was a lot of huffing and puffing going uphill and going downhill I could really feel it in my knees and shins.  But, I survived the run, wind and of course it was cold.  Temperature was in the teens, but the wind really took it out of you.  
Dining room looking fancy

Check out the penguin carved in the watermelon

That's me center left, in black, with my back towards the camera



A quote from my wife "run Forest run"  I'm back right in black

The run uphill, I'm center right in black with blue collar



Hanging with a couple of techs and weather people

I'm almost done

The people in costumes even smoked me

No comments:

Post a Comment